Car Camping Campsites
No need to tread the beaten path. Roll right up to your spot.
Sold per campsite, includes 2 campsite wristbands. Does not include festival pass. No single day.
Car Camping Campsites
- 20’ x 20’ campsite (400 sq. ft.)
- Includes campsite wristbands for 2 people
- Sites assigned upon arrival – if you want a site next to your friends, please plan to arrive at the same time
- One vehicle is allowed, everything (vehicle, tent/s, camping items) must fit within your campsite
- Passenger cars, trucks, vans only – no RVs
- Each campsite must have a vehicle
- No power provided
- Fuel generators not allowed
You are welcome to visit any campground with a campsite wristband, but you are only allowed to set up camp and stay overnight in your designated campground.
- If you need parking beyond the one vehicle allowed on your campsite, purchase a parking pass for the General Parking Lot, advance purchase recommended
- Shuttles are available from the General Parking Lot to the festival grounds
- If you have more than 2 people camping on your campsite, you’ll need to purchase additional campsite wristbands for $60
- Check-in: 9am-8pm Thursday-Sunday
- Re-entry during daylight hours only
- All campers must exit by Noon Monday
Car Camping Amenities
The Campfire Stage features performances for campers each night. Stay tuned for the lineup.
Food & Drink
You can bring your own food & drink into campgrounds. We’ll also have some available for purchase.
Hinterland Café Brunch
Each morning head to the Hinterland Café for food, drinks and live music.
Porta-potties located in all campgrounds.
Showers located next to the Non-Powered RV Campground. $7, cash only.
Refillable water stations are located in each campground.
Pick up any odds and ends you may have forgotten at our General Store.
Join us for yoga by the Campfire Stage on Saturday and Sunday morning.
What You Can Bring
- Small campfire stoves/grills that run on propane or charcoal
- Drinks with a limit of three cases of either beer, boxes of wine, or liquor bottles per campsite
- Wagons for transporting gear
- Pyro Stuff (No tiki torches, fireworks or the like, please)
- RVs in Car Camping Campgrounds
- Pets (Service animals are welcome)
- Selling stuff, unlicensed vending or sponsor tents
- Swimming in the pond
Arriving to Hinterland as a Car Camper
Check-in is available between 9am-8pm Thursday-Sunday. All campers must exit by 12pm on Monday.
Follow signs to the car camping campsites. Show your pass to the attendant. You will be directed to the next available site.
If you want a site next to your friends, make sure you arrive at the same time.
Entering the Festival
The festival grounds open at 2pm on Thursday and 11am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
You may leave and re-enter the car camping campsite area during daylight hours only.
Have more questions? View our FAQs.