Vending at Hinterland
We accept submissions from food, non-alcoholic beverage, crafts and merchandise vendors as well as non-profit causes. Vending will be rain or shine, just like the festival. If you would like to sell items or represent your cause during the festivities please apply using the link below. There is limited space for vending, so unfortunately, we can’t accept everyone. If you have been accepted, you will be notified by Friday, May 1. Upon acceptance, vendors will be provided an agreement and are required to sign our vendor contract / provide proof of insurance and pay a 50% deposit by Friday, May 15.
NEW THIS YEAR : You will be able to pay all fees / submit contracts / COI’s etc online
Traditional Food Vendor – $1750 (for 3 days) – includes a 10′ x 20′ spot – one 30 amp or 50 amp power hook-up – 6 working / camping passes per day (Additional working passes may be purchased)
Specialty Food or Beverage Vendor – $900 (for 3 days) – includes a 10′ x 10′ spot – one 30 amp or 50 amp power hook up – 4 working / camping passes per day (Additional working passes may be purchased) this is designed for a 1 or 2 item food vendor such as cotton candy or kettle corn or Non-alcoholic beverages such as smoothies or coffee
Crafts & Merchandise: $750 (for 3 days) includes 10’ x 10’ spot, one 20 amp (standard 110v) power hook-up , 2 working / camping passes per day (Additional vendor working passes may be purchased)
Non Profit / Causes: $300 (for 3 days) includes 10′ x 10′ spot, 2 working / camping passes per day (Additional vendor working passes may be purchased) NOTE : all handouts or give-aways must be pre-approved through us
Thurs, July 30 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm Food Vendor Check in / Setup
Fri, July 31 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Craft & Cause Check in / Setup
Fri, July 31 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm Open for Business
Sat, August 1 11:00 am – 11:30 pm Open for Business
Sun, August 2 11:00 am – 10:30 pm Open for Business
Sun, August 2 10:30 pm – 12:30 am Tear Down / Food Vendor Check Out
We ask that All Vendors at Hinterland :
- Carry and provide proof of insurance, applicable licenses, and permits
- Provide their own tents, tables, and chairs
- Sell only water and soda purchased from Hinterland
- Are open for all business hours of the festival, rain or shine
- Provide clean / competent staff to represent their establishment and our festival
- Use potable water provided for free from festival
- Plan to use eco-friendly products. Please, NO STYROFOAM !
- Refrain from bringing glass onto the grounds
- Maintain a clean workspace and respect the other vendor neighbors around them
- Leave their space in the condition it was when they arrived
Please be sure to read through the vending info above before applying. For questions please email real firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor Applications are due by Friday, April 3 – Vendors will be notified by Friday May 1 if accepted.