Vending at Hinterland
We accept submissions from food, non-alcoholic beverage, crafts and merchandise vendors. Vending will be rain or shine, just like the festival. If you would like to sell items during the festivities please apply using the form below. There is limited space for vending, so unfortunately, we can’t accept everyone. If you have been accepted, you will be notified by Wednesday, May 2. Upon acceptance, vendors will be provided an agreement and are required to provide proof of insurance and a 50% deposit in by Friday, May 11.
Food & Non-alcoholic Beverage: $1150 includes 20’ x 10’ spot, one 30amp power hook-up, 4 working passes per day. Additional vendor working passes may be purchased.
Crafts & Merchandise: $500 includes 10’ x 10’ spot, one 30amp power hook-up, 2 working passes per day
Friday, August 3: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Check-In and Setup
Friday, August 3: 4:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. – Open for Business
Saturday, August 4: 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. – Open for Business
Saturday, August 4: 11:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. – Tear Down
We ask that vendors at Hinterland:
- Carry and provide proof of insurance, applicable licenses, and permits
- Provide their own tents, tables, and chairs
- Sell only water and soda purchased from Hinterland
- Are open for all business hours of the festival, rain or shine
- Use potable water provided for free from festival
- Plan to use eco-friendly products. Please, no styrofoam!
- Refrain from bringing glass onto the grounds
- Leave their space in the condition it was when they arrived
Please be sure to read through the vending info above before applying. For questions please email real email@example.com. Vendor Applications are due by Friday, April 20. Vendors will be notified by May 2 if they have been accepted.