New and improved for 2022! We’ve tripled the parking area this year and the shuttle from Des Moines is back! So, feel free to leave the driving to us by purchasing a Des Moines Shuttle Pass.
Campers, VIP or SAINTS — view the parking options available for you at hinterlandiowa.com/passes
General Admission pass holders that are not camping — purchase a pass for the General Parking Lot. These are sold per vehicle.
• Free shuttles will be available from the General Parking Lot to the festival grounds
• Large vehicles (longer than 20 feet) and RVs are not allowed in Parking Lots and must purchase an RV Campsite (here’s what we consider an RV)
• Parking lots are open for check-in between 9am-8pm each day
• ADA Parking: purchase a pass for General Parking and enter the designated ADA Parking area upon arrival
• Re-entry to parking lots is allowed during daylight hours, no re-entry for RVs