New and improved for 2022! We’ve tripled the parking area this year and the shuttle from Des Moines is back! So, feel free to leave the driving to us by purchasing a Des Moines Shuttle Pass.
Campers, VIP or SAINTS — view the parking options available for you at hinterlandiowa.com/passes
General Admission pass holders that are not camping — purchase a pass for the General Parking Lot at hinterlandiowa.com/passes. These are sold per vehicle. 4-Day and Single Day are available. The single day parking lot is located on the east side of I-35.
• Parking lots are open for check-in between 9am-8pm Thursday-Saturday and 9am-7pm on Sunday – provide the lot attendant your ticket (printed/mobile) or show them the tag you received during early check-in
• Free shuttles will be looping between the General Parking Lot and festival grounds throughout the festival Thursday: 2:00 p.m. – Midnight, Friday: 1pm – Midnight, Saturday: 10am – Midnight, Sunday: 10am – Midnight
• Large vehicles (longer than 20 feet) and RVs are not allowed in Parking Lots and must purchase an RV Campsite (here’s what we consider an RV)
• ADA Parking: purchase a pass for General Parking and enter the designated ADA Parking area upon arrival
• Re-entry to parking lots is allowed during daylight hours, no re-entry for RVs