Campers, VIP or SAINTS — view the parking options available for you at hinterlandiowa.com/passes
General Admission pass holders that are not camping — purchase a pass for the General Parking Lot at hinterlandiowa.com/passes. These are sold per vehicle.
• Parking lots are open for check-in between 9am-8pm Friday-Saturday and 9am-7pm on Sunday
• Free shuttles will be looping between the General Parking Lot and festival grounds throughout the festival
• Large vehicles (longer than 20 feet) and RVs are not allowed in Parking Lots and must purchase an RV Campsite (here’s what we consider an RV)
• ADA Parking: purchase a pass for General Parking and enter the designated ADA Parking area upon arrival
• Re-entry to parking lots is allowed during daylight hours, no re-entry for RVs