- Access to over 20 artists all on a single stage across three days
NEW! GA+ Lounge
- Unlimited access to the GA+ Lounge for relaxing between sets
- Private GA+ Bar
- Air-conditioned restrooms
- Located in the shade of trees on the West side of the festival footprint
- Due to the GA+ Lounge intended for use between sets, there is no stage viewing from this area
Food & Drink
- Access to various food vendors including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options
- Multiple bar locations for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including private bar access in the GA+ Lounge
- Dedicated GA+ concierge to assist with your festival needs
- Ability to purchase Hinterland and artist merch throughout the festival
- Option to purchase Innerland (GA+) Campground Parking, General Parking, Outerland Parking, or Car Camping for a place to keep your vehicle all weekend
- Innerland (GA+) Campground Parking Passes are also valid for the General Parking and Outerland Parking lots
- Camping within parking lots is prohibited
- NEW! Free tent camping in Innerland Campground is included with GA+ tickets. Standard General Admission tickets will only be permitted in the Innerland Campgrounds during Campfire Stage sets.
- Innerland (GA+) Campground Parking may be purchased for $60 and is the closest parking to this campground.
- NEW! GA+ wristbands now serve as Camp Access wristbands to Innerland Camping as well as all campgrounds listed in General Admission (Car Camping, Non-Powered RV, and Powered RV).
- Access to Innerland Campgrounds will only be permitted during Campfire Stage sets with the General Admission pass. If you’d like to camp in Innerland you MUST purchase a GA+, VIP, or SAINTS pass.
- No cars allowed inside campgrounds.
- No assigned sites.
- Check-in: 9am-7pm Friday-Sunday
- Re-entry during daylight hours only
- All campers must exit by Noon Monday
- Shuttles between Des Moines and St. Charles are now free (NEW!) for all festival ticket purchasers
- Local shuttle from General Parking to festival entrance
- Shower shuttle from showers to campground
- All perks listed with General Admission passes!
GA+ Camping Amenities
Your GA+ ticket is good for camping in the Innerland or Outerland Campground. You also have the option to purchase a Car Camping Campsite or RV Campsite (Powered or Non-Powered).
The Campfire Stage will feature performances for campers each night. Stay tuned for the lineup.
Food & Drink
You can bring your own food & drink into campgrounds. We’ll also have some available for purchase next to Innerland Parking.
Porta-potties located in all campgrounds.
Showers are located east of Dollar General. $7, wristband or card payment only. A shuttle to showers will run throughout the festival.
Refillable water stations are located in each campground.
What You Can Bring Camping
- Small campfire stoves/grills that run on propane or charcoal
- Drinks with a limit of three cases of either beer, boxes of wine, or liquor bottles per campsite
- Wagons for transporting gear
- Pyro Stuff (No tiki torches, fireworks or the like, please)
- RVs or Cars in Tent Campgrounds
- Pets (Service animals are welcome)
- Selling stuff, unlicensed vending or sponsor tents
- Swimming in the pond
- No camping in parking lots