- NEW! Glamping packages now include 2 VIP festival admission wristbands and all perks are listed here.
NEW! VIP Camp Lounge
- We’ve added a lounge for all VIP purchasers to use located in the VIP Campgrounds!
- Private VIP Bar
- VIP food vendors
- Air-conditioned restrooms
- Shaded tent
- Get a campsite for Platinum or Core (see details below)
- Site locations are assigned upon arrival
- Coolers, box fans, and sheet sets will be available to rent. Limited quantities available. First-come, first-serve. Extra item reservation details will be sent out via email after purchase of your package.
- Includes one parking pass for the Glamping Parking Lot
- If you need an additional parking. you can purchase a parking pass for the VIP Parking lot for closest parking.
- NEW! Early check-in starting Thursday
- Check-in: Thursday-Sunday 9am-7pm
- Re-entry during daylight hours only
- All campers must exit by Noon Monday
All glamping campsites are hosted by Backyards and Beyond.
Both Packages Include
- 2 VIP festival admission wristbands
- 2 UST Filmatic combinable air mats
- 2 pillows and sheets
- 2 camp chairs
- Power strip with 20-amp service
- 1 Glamping Parking Pass
- Core Cabin nylon camping tent
- Grand Bell canvas camping tent
- 2 twin cots
- 1 camp table
Your Glamping ticket gets you your own plot of land with tent already set and allows you to park your vehicle in the Glamping lot. Each person must have their own VIP festival admission wristband to enter Glamping.
The Campfire Stage features performances for campers each night. Stay tuned for the lineup.
Food & Drink
You can bring your own food & drink into campgrounds. We’ll also have some available for purchase at the VIP Camp Lounge.
Air-conditioned restrooms located in VIP Campground and VIP Camp Lounge. Porta-potties located in all campgrounds.
Showers are located east of Dollar General. $7, wristband or card payment only. A shuttle to showers will run throughout the festival.
Refillable water stations are located in each campground.
What You Can Bring
- Small campfire stoves/grills that run on propane or charcoal
- Drinks with a limit of three cases of either beer, boxes of wine, or liquor bottles per campsite
- Wagons for transporting gear
- Pyro Stuff (No tiki torches, fireworks or the like, please)
- RVs or Cars in Glamping Campgrounds
- Pets (Service animals are welcome)
- Selling stuff or unlicensed vending or sponsor tents
- Swimming in the pond
- No camping in parking lots