You bring the creature comforts, we’ll bring the music.
Sold per campsite, includes 2 campsite wristbands. Does not include festival pass. No single day.
- 20′ x 40′ RV campsite (800 sq. ft.)
- Includes campsite wristbands for 2 people
- Get an RV Campsite in the Powered or Non-Powered Campgrounds
- Powered sites include a 50-amp power hookup, adapters for 30-amp power will be available for purchase onsite if needed
- Sites are assigned upon arrival
- Additional items such as a car or tent are allowed as long as everything fits within your campsite
- Generators are allowed
- No water or sewage hookups
- If you need a parking spot beyond the space available at your RV Campsite, you can purchase a parking pass for the General Parking Lot, advance purchase recommended
- Shuttles are available from the General Parking Lot to the festival grounds
- If you have more than 2 people camping on your campsite, you’ll need to purchase additional campsite wristbands for $60
- Check-in: Wednesday 10am-8pm, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9am-8pm, and Sunday 9am-7pm
- No re-entry of RVs after exiting campgrounds
- All campers must exit by Noon Monday
You are welcome to visit any campground with a campsite wristband, but you are only allowed to set up camp and stay overnight in your designated campground.
Every RV entering festival grounds requires an RV Campsite pass and cannot park in any other area. Here’s what we consider an RV.
The Campfire Stage features performances for campers each night. View the lineup.
Food & Drink
You can bring your own food & drink into campgrounds. We’ll also have some available for purchase. View the food vendors.
Hinterland Café Brunch
Each morning head to the Hinterland Café for food, drinks and live music. View the lineup.
Porta-potties located in all campgrounds.
Showers are located next to the Non-Powered RV Campground. A shuttle to the showers will run from 5am-2pm on Fri.-Sun. Showers are $7, card only. Shower Hours: 5pm-1am Thursday, 5am-1am Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Refillable water stations are located in each campground.
Pick up any odds and ends you may have forgotten at our General Store by the Box Office. Hours: 8am-Midnight.
Join us for yoga by the Campfire Stage on Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning at 9:30am. Yoga by Ben Spellman of Good Vibes Yoga. Classes are freewill donation.
What You Can Bring
- Small campfire stoves/grills that run on propane or charcoal
- Drinks with a limit of three cases of either beer, boxes of wine, or liquor bottles per campsite
- Wagons for transporting gear
- Pyro Stuff (No tiki torches, fireworks or the like, please)
- Pets (Service animals are welcome)
- Selling stuff, unlicensed vending or sponsor tents
- Swimming in the pond
Arriving to Hinterland as an RV Camper
Check-in is available for RV campers during the following times: Wednesday 10am-8pm, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9am-8pm, and Sunday 9am-7pm. All campers must exit by 12pm on Monday.
Follow signs to the RV Camping area you purchased a pass for. Show your pass to the attendant. You will be directed to the next available site.
Entering the Festival
Festival grounds open at 3pm on Thursday, 2pm on Friday and 11am on Saturday and Sunday.
Once you have reached your campsite, settle in! There is no re-entry of RVs after exiting campgrounds. You can take your passenger vehicle out during daylight hours only if you do need to leave.
Have more questions? View our FAQs.