All the amenities and perks Hinterland has to offer. Kick back and enjoy the show in comfort.
Sold per person. Includes tent camping and parking. No single day. 21+ only.
On sale NOW via axs
- Access to elevated platform with unobstructed stage views and seating
Food & Drinks
- Free catered lunch and dinner each day by the renowned Chef Tim Love
- You’re also welcome to purchase food from any of our food vendors
- Free drinks during the festival (beer, liquor, NA)
- A Hinterland concierge to assist you throughout the festival, including transporting you and your gear to your campsite upon arrival
- Gratuity optional & not included in ticket price
- Get into the festival grounds early each day starting at 7am
- Tent camping for use in prime SAINTS camping next to festival grounds
- Option to also camp in VIP, Innerland or Outerland
- Option to purchase a Glamping Platinum Campsite for $1,250. Featuring all the perks of the Platinum Glamping package, but located in the SAINTS camping area. View the Platinum package inclusions.
- Free showers and skip the shower line pass
- Viewing area at mainstage (view map)
- VIP bar
- Air-conditioned restrooms
- Shaded tent
- Portable seating available
- Charging stations
- Free parking in the SAINTS parking lot
- Free Des Moines Shuttle Pass with skip the line pass
- Limited edition screenprinted poster
- Commemorative festival t-shirt
Vinyl Cup Records Tent
- Skip the line pass for all meet ‘n greets
You are welcome to visit any campground with a SAINTS wristband, but you are only allowed to set up camp and stay overnight in SAINTS, VIP, Innerland or Outerland – unless you purchase camping separately.
SAINTS Camping Amenities
Your SAINTS pass is good for camping in any tent campground (SAINTS, VIP, Innerland, Outerland).
The Campfire Stage features performances for campers each night. View the lineup.
Food & Drink
You can bring your own food & drink into campgrounds. We’ll also have some available for purchase next to Innerland Parking.
Hinterland Café Brunch
Each morning head to the Hinterland Café for food, drinks and live music.
Air-conditioned restrooms located in nearby VIP Tent Campground. Porta-potties located in all campgrounds.
Showers are located next to the Non-Powered RV Campground. A shuttle to showers will run throughout the festival. Showers are free for SAINTS pass holders and include a skip the shower line pass. Shower Hours: 5pm-1am Friday, 5am-1am Saturday – Sunday.
Refillable water stations are located in each campground.
Pick up any odds and ends you may have forgotten at our General Store located next to the Box Office. Open 8am-Midnight.
Join us for yoga by the Campfire Stage at 9am on Saturday & Sunday.
What You Can Bring
- Small campfire stoves/grills that run on propane or charcoal
- Pyro Stuff (No tiki torches, fireworks or the like, please)
- RVs or Cars in SAINTS Campgrounds
- Pets (Service animals are welcome)
- Selling stuff, unlicensed vending or sponsor tents
- Swimming in the pond
- No camping in parking lots
- Wagons in SAINTS camping
- Firepits (we’ll have some for you!)
Food & Drink as a SAINT
Your SAINTS pass gets you free locally-sourced, organic catered meals. Served each day in the SAINTS Lounge. Lunch – 10:30am – 1:30pm, Dinner – 5:30pm – 8:30pm.
Don’t worry about paying for drinks! Your SAINTS pass includes free beer, liquor/cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the entire weekend.
Have questions? Check out our FAQs.