All the amenities and perks Hinterland has to offer. Kick back and enjoy the show in comfort.
Sold per person. Includes tent camping and parking. No single day. 21+ only.
- Access to elevated platform with unobstructed stage views and seating
Food & Drinks
- Free catered meals by the renowned Chef Tim Love
- You’re also welcome to purchase food from any of our food vendors
- Free drinks during the festival (beer, liquor, NA)
- A Hinterland concierge to assist you throughout the festival, including transporting you and your gear to your campsite upon arrival
- Gratuity optional & not included in ticket price
- Get into the festival grounds early each day starting at 7am
- Tent camping for use in prime SAINTS camping next to festival grounds
- Option to also camp in VIP, Innerland or Outerland
- Free showers and skip the shower line pass
- Viewing area at mainstage (view map)
- VIP bar
- Air-conditioned restrooms
- Shaded tent
- Portable seating available
- Charging stations
- Free parking in the SAINTS parking lot
- Free Des Moines Shuttle Pass with skip the line pass
- Limited edition screenprinted poster
- Commemorative festival t-shirt
Vinyl Cup Records Tent
- Skip the line pass for all meet ‘n greets
You are welcome to visit any campground with a SAINTS wristband, but you are only allowed to set up camp and stay overnight in SAINTS, VIP, Innerland or Outerland.
SAINTS Camping Amenities
Your SAINTS pass is good for camping in any tent campground (SAINTS, VIP, Innerland, Outerland).
The Campfire Stage features performances for campers each night. View the lineup.
Food & Drink
You can bring your own food & drink into campgrounds. We’ll also have some available for purchase. View the food vendors.
Hinterland Café Brunch
Each morning head to the Hinterland Café for live music! There will also be food and drink available for purchase. View the lineup.
Air-conditioned restrooms located in nearby VIP Tent Campground. Porta-potties located in all campgrounds.
Showers are located next to the Non-Powered RV Campground. A shuttle to showers will run from 5am-2pm on Fri-Sun. Showers are free for SAINTS pass holders and include a skip the shower line pass. Shower Hours: 5pm-1am Thursday, 5am-1am Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Refillable water stations are located in each campground.
Pick up any odds and ends you may have forgotten at our General Store by the Box Office. Hours: 8am-Midnight.
Join us for yoga by the Campfire Stage on Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning at 9:30am. Yoga by Ben Spellman of Good Vibes Yoga. Classes are freewill donation.
What You Can Bring
- Small campfire stoves/grills that run on propane or charcoal
- Pyro Stuff (No tiki torches, fireworks or the like, please)
- RVs or Cars in SAINTS Campgrounds
- Pets (Service animals are welcome)
- Selling stuff, unlicensed vending or sponsor tents
- Swimming in the pond
- No camping in parking lots
- Wagons in SAINTS camping
- Firepits (we’ll have some for you!)
Arriving to Hinterland as a SAINT
A SAINTS rep will contact you on Thursday morning to coordinate your check-in time. All campers must exit by 12pm on Monday.
Head to SAINTS check in tent, by the SAINTS Lounge (3357 St Charles Rd, St Charles). If you’re parking In the SAINTS lot, our team will direct you to your parking space.
After parking, if you’re camping in the SAINTS camping area, we’ll help you transport your gear to your saints camping spot.
By Carpool, Rideshare or Des Moines Shuttle
If you aren’t parking in SAINTS, go to the SAINTS check-in to get your wristband and voucher packet.
Your SAINTS pass includes a free Des Moines Shuttle Pass with a Skip the Line Pass.
Entering the Festival
Festival grounds open exclusively to SAINTS pass holders early.
You may leave and re-enter the festival grounds and parking lot. Re-entry to parking lots is only allowed during daylight hours.
NOTE: SAINTS passes are non-transferable and cannot be shared with anyone. Hinterland reserves the right to revoke a pass that is shared.
Food & Drink as a SAINT
Your SAINTS pass gets you free locally-sourced, organic catered meals by renowned chef Tim Love. Served each day in the SAINTS Lounge. Lunch – 10:30am – 1:30pm, Dinner – 5:30pm – 8:30pm.
Don’t worry about paying for drinks! Your SAINTS pass includes free beer, liquor/cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the entire weekend. View all the beverage selections.
Have more questions? View our FAQs.