Tent Camping Wristbands
Your Hinter-home-away-from-home. Pitch your ideal pad.
Sold per person. Does not include festival pass or parking. No single day.
On sale NOW via axs
- Get a wristband for Innerland or Outerland
- Sold per person
- No cars allowed inside campgrounds
- No assigned sites
- Check-in: 9am-8pm Friday-Saturday, 9am-7pm Sunday
- Re-entry during daylight hours only
- All campers must exit by Noon Monday
You are welcome to visit any campground with a camping wristband, but you are only allowed to set up camp and stay overnight in your designated campground.
- Sold separately for $60 Innerland Parking, $40 Outerland Parking
- Advance purchase required
- Parking in the Innerland or Outerland lots is exclusive to tent camping wristband purchasers
- If Innerland and Outerland parking lots sell out, you should purchase a General Parking Pass and transport your gear by foot or take the free festival shuttle
- No gear drop-offs by cars allowed
- Camping within parking lots are prohibited
Tent Camping Amenities
The Campfire Stage features performances for campers each night. View the lineup.
Food & Drink
You can bring your own food & drink into campgrounds. We’ll also have some available for purchase next to Innerland Parking.
Hinterland Café Brunch
Each morning head to the Hinterland Café for food, drinks and live music.
Porta-potties located in all campgrounds.
Showers located next to the Non-Powered RV Campground. $7, wristband or card payment only. Shower Hours: 5pm-1am Friday, 5am-1am Saturday, Sunday.
Refillable water stations are located in each campground.
Pick up any odds and ends you may have forgotten at our General Store located next to the Box Office. Open 8am-Midnight.
Join us for yoga by the Campfire Stage at 9am on Saturday & Sunday.
What You Can Bring
- Small campfire stoves/grills that run on propane or charcoal
- Drinks with a limit of three cases of either beer, boxes of wine, or liquor bottles per campsite
- Wagons for transporting gear
- Pyro Stuff (No tiki torches, fireworks or the like, please)
- Cars or RVs in Tent Campgrounds
- Pets (Service animals are welcome)
- Selling stuff, unlicensed vending or sponsor tents
- Swimming in the pond
- No camping in parking lots
Have questions? Check out our camping FAQs.