Pizza, tacos, corndogs, or something else equally delicious? Take your pick! Our food vendors have tons of great options available for a variety of dietary needs.
Locate the beers and get ready to cheers. And there are plenty more options where that came from. Browse our drink menu.
It’s okay! The General Store is here for you, with ice, bug spray, and more. Find us by the Box Office, open 8am-midnight.
Guys, let’s all sign up for the following updates right now.
1. Text “hinterland” to 672-83 for updates from Alert Iowa, the official emergency notification system of Madison County.
2. To receive important texts from the Hinterland, scroll down to the bottom of the page and subscribe!
3. Follow hinterlandiowa.com/updates and @hinterlandiowa on socials
Here’s shower info for all you dirty dogs!
Good Hinterland morning to you! Peak good times approach, but avoid peak travel times: 9am on Friday (for campers), 4-6pm each day and exiting each night.
P.S. Have you downloaded set times to your phone yet?
We’re going cashless to keep lines moving quickly and reduce our carbon footprint!
You can pay for every vendor at the festival with your wristband – drinks, food, merch, crafts, etc.
1. Go to hinterlandiowa.com/registration
2. Create your cashless profile with Ronin POS
3. Enter a PIN and vault your credit card
When you make your first transaction at the festival, you’ll be prompted for your phone number and pin to link your account to your wristband.
Everything you need to know to keep your festival experience flowing smoothly is in The Welcome Guide, including arriving to Hinterland, camping guides, set times, food & drink menus, what you can bring, & more.
Your calendar never looked so good. hinterlandiowa.com/set-times